Injection moulded HDPE Coupling for HDPE pipes, high quality to be warranted with 30 years, the most competitive wholesale prices, STOCK AVAILABLE for regular sizes, prompt delivery available. Contact us for more details of HDPE Butt Fusion Coupling!
1.Size: DN75-630mm (Can Be Customized). 2.Pressure Rating: SDR11-PN16 Bar, SDR13.6-PN12.5 Bar, SDR17-PN10 Bar, SDR21-PN6 Bar, SDR26-PN6 Bar. 3.Raw Materials: High Quality PE80 Or PE100 Raw Materials. 4.Supply Capacity: 3 × 40ft Container Per Week. 5.Certificate: ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, CE BS EN 12001 Certification.
Butt welding and fabricated methods are the most common method of joining polyethylene pipes of various diameters for the moments. The ends of the polyethylene tubes are heated and connected together under pressure from specialized equipment to form a continuous "leak-proof" conduit. Butt fusion pipes is as strong as the pipe itself and has the same life expectancy.
HDPE butt fusion coupling
SDR11, SDR13.6, SDR17, SDR21, SDR26, SDR33, SDR41
Top quality new PE80 or PE100 raw material
Black or blue, or as per request
Standards follow to
ISO4427/ AS/ NZS 4130/ BS EN 12201/ SABS standard
1. Non-toxic, hygienic: PE pipe fittings are non-toxic and odorless. After strict health monitoring, they are green building materials and never scale, which can effectively improve water quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: PE is an inert material that is resistant to various chemical media.
3. PE pipe fittings are connected by electrofusion, and the interface strength is higher than the pipe itself.
4. High toughness: The elongation at break of PE pipe fittings is generally above 500%. For the uneven settlement of the foundation, it has strong adaptability and good seismic performance.
5. Excellent resistance to rapid crack propagation (RCP).
9. Low system cost and reduced maintenance costs can greatly reduce project costs.
10. Long service life: The buried PE pipe fittings are used normally for more than 70 years.
11. PE accessories can be reused, fully in line with the advocacy of efficient environmental protection.
PH Plastic Group can supply various sizes HDPE butt welding fittings from DN75mm to DN630mm. HDPE butt welding fittings include: flange, equal-diameter tee, coupler, tee, ball valve, coupling, elbow 45 degrees, Elbow 90 degrees and so on. Can be customized according to requirements, our HDPE fittings are high quality new and unused PE80 or PE100 raw materials, mainly used in HDPE water, oil and gas piping systems.
HDPE butt welding fittings are fully compliant with ISO4427/AS/NZS 4130/BS EN 12201/SABS standards.